Skip to main content

Landlord Insurance

Owning an investment property is a great achievement and a wise addition to your portfolio. And after working so hard to purchase it, it’s wise to insure it against any damage that might happen if your tenants aren’t as responsible or reliable as you might have hoped.

Investor Home and Contents Insurance is designed to suit the type of investment property you own. With Flexible payment options (annually or monthly), your benefits include:

  • Cover for up to 12 months of unit owner’s rent if a tenanted unit in your building cannot be lived in due to damage
  • Flood cover included automatically for rain, storms, flash floods, rising rivers and flooding from faulty pipes and household items*
  • If the costs to rebuild your damaged home is greater than your sum insured, you receive up to 30% extra protection with the Safety Net Home
  • Regardless of the age of your home and contents they are replaced with new for old
  • Lifetime guarantee on authorised repairs
  • Legal liability cover up to $20 million

Depending on your needs, you can also choose from the following optional extras:

  • Home or contents accidental damage
  • Motor burnout
  • Strata unit mortgagees interest

Talk to us today about your property today.